Wednesday 5 December 2007

First book binding

My lovely friend Elisa got married this summer and I wanted to give her a journal to use for her pictures or perhaps as a diary of her marriage or maybe something entirely different. I am sure she will find a good use for it!

So I set about binding my first book. It really is not that difficult to get started and whilst it was not perfect, I was very pleased with my first effort!


I had this gorgeous suede like paper in a rich brown with gold print. The texture of this paper is very unusual, I could stroke it all day. It was part of a monthly box of goodies I recieve from clubstamp
There is no choice and it is part of the fun to open the box and discover what it contains this month. Obviously I like some box contents more than others. In that particular month I loved everything! Also included was this little trinket box project.

No comments: