Wednesday 8 July 2009

The commission I asked myself for


I have asked over 10 people for a commission to get me in the groove and fullfill my impossible goal I have set for myself in July to fill my (very long) hallway with my artwork ready for a vernissage in September.

I have asked them to give me a line from their favourite song so I can create a canvas around that. I so enjoyed the ones I did for my husband which I posted here. I never thought that most people will have great difficulty to chose one. But they are slowly coming in now and I have been working on them.

Today I finished my commission I had an order in for myself. I wanted to do something around the many many ideas I keep producing and then perhaps not do the most with them (for all sorts of reasons - but a lot of it is doubts). I LOVE how it came out and it really speaks to me.

Added it as an entry to the Wednesday Stamper Challenge

5 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful colors, texture and content in this piece Doris!!!

Hermine said...

Its gorgeous, great colours.

Sandy said...

Wow Doris das ist doch fantastisch. Super Farben. Gefällt mir sehr.

Connie said...

Wunderful artwork!!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Aufregender Hintergrund und eine schöne Kombination von Pastelltönen.